Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My Mother's Day

If you've followed me for very long you know the one thing I expect out of Mother's Day is photos with my kids.  It's a tall order for one of the busiest days of the year, but we managed some decent shots  this year.







Being the mother of our two beautiful children is all I want to do right now in my life!  There are no words that can express my love for them, but I know every mother knows what I'm talking about.  They are my world and I'm so grateful, even for that furry white baby of mine ;-) 

Hopefully I'll get to posting the details of the 48 hours of celebrating Mother's Day weekend.  We partied hard and made an effort to hug each of the very important women in our lives. 

1 comment:

Randy Gelter said...

Great pics of a beautiful family!!